Monday, July 08, 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon: goals + first mini challenge

Hi guys!

I know it's been awhile since I posted anything. I've been so busy with working, finding a real job, actually getting it and then working two jobs for a couple of weeks. But I'm back again! So, hi!


And to get a good start I've decided to participate in the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon hosted by the Reading Angels, Pure Imagination and Candace's Book Blog. It starts at 12:01am July 8th and we'll read our last pages on July 10th at 11:59pm. Don't forget to attend the daily challenges and the Twitter party on Wednesday 9pm EST (which unfortunately I'll miss, because it's like 2am over here). 

My goals are:
1. Read more than usual on work days.
2. Finally read The Fault In Our Stars (I started this morning and already LOVE it!)
(3. Hopefully reading more books)

And for the first mini-challenge hosted by Cover2Cover Blog:

1. Which book are you most excited to read in the coming year? It can already be released or coming soon.

The first books that pops up is Red by Alyson Cherry. I've been excited for months already about this book and I can't wait to read it! Still a few more months until the release, but I'm confident it's worth the wait!

2. Which book would you re-read if you had the time and weren't so busy reading ALL of the other good things?

For a while now I've wanted to re-read Twilight. It was the first book I read after a long period of no reading and I absolutely loved it. I'm curious if I'll still love it as much. 

3. And lastly, If you could meet any fictional character who would it be and why?

This one isn't going to be original at all, but I have to go for Hermione from the Harry Potter books. She's my all time favorite character and I recognize so much of myself in her. It would be amazing just to talk to her for five minutes!

Happy reading!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating in the Cover2CoverBlog Mini Challenge! Good luck during the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!