Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (35)




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week I'm waiting on 

Parallel by Lauren Miller

ParallelTitle: Parallel
Author: Lauren Miller
Will be published on: May 14th, 2013 (HarperTeen)
Synopsis from Goodreads: Abby Barnes had a plan. Get into a great college, major in journalism, and land her dream job at a major newspaper. But on the eve of her 18th birthday, she's stuck on a Hollywood movie set instead, wishing she could rewind her life. But the next morning, she’s in a dorm room at Yale, with no memory of how she got there. A collision of parallel worlds has left Abby living a new reality every time her younger parallel self makes a new decision. Forced to live out the consequences of a path she didn't choose, Abby must let go on her plans for the future and learn to focus on the present, without losing sight of who she is, the boy who might just be her soul mate, and the destiny that’s finally in reach.

A girl who lives in two worlds and she sees the consequences of her younger parallel self? That sounds like an amazing story! I'm in!

What are you waiting on?


10 comments:

  1. OOh interesting! This one's new to me!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I just got an ARC of this recently :) Can't wait to read it myself! :D

    Here's my WoW of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oehh, sounds fun. Her life, for some part, is completely out of her control! I love how more books with original plots are popping up, thanks Helene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds very interesting... WoW's always boost my wish list...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has been on my radar, and I love the cover. Enjoy!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really interesting, thanks for the suggestion! Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds really cool, can't wait for it to come out either :) Nice pick!

    Debby @ Snuggly Oranges

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say you picked out an interesting book for this week. Hope you enjoy it! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this, but it sounds interesting. Parallel worlds are always fascinating to me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YESSSS! I have an ARC of this one and I absolutely CANNOT wait to read it!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!