Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Ten Favorite Romances


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday has another topic and different bloggers give their top ten. I love making lists, so here's mine for this week!

This week's topic is 

Top Ten Favorite Romances



Ah, romances. If only they could be real! There's nothing better than sitting on the couch with a hot mug of tea and reading about a good romance. And it's only really good if it gives me all the feels! These couples managed to do just that. 
Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)
1. Echo / Noah (Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry)
This book in general gave me all the feels and for that reason alone it would have been my fave book of 2012! Reading about the romance between Echo and Noah makes you wish something like that would be real. 

2. Gabriel / Layne (Spark by Brigid Kemmerer)
Gabriel is this obvious bad guy, while Layne is this really sweet girl. How they end up together is close to a miracle, but it gives you all the feels!

3. Jacqueline / Lucas (Easy by Tammara Webber) 
EasyI think I'm starting to repeat myself. I rooted for these two to end up together. My copy of Easy has been screamed to a lot. 

4. Crystal / Xav (Seeking Crystal by Joss Stirling)
Joss Stirling has a gift. Every book in her Benedicts series will make you feel all the love. Crystal and Xav are just so cute together!

5. Hermione / Ron (Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling)
I loved reading Harry Potter for the first time and all those speculations about Ron and Hermione and if they would be together in the end or not. I miss that! I think I actually jumped up and down with joy when they finally kissed!

6. MacKenzie / Ethan (The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa) 
Every time when a guy and a girl are obviously into each other, but they're stubborn and don't want to admit it. I just want them to get together! 

7. Arianna / Luciano (City of Masks by Mary Hoffman)
City of Masks (Stravaganza, Book 1)They're literary from two different worlds and that's one of the things that makes them so perfect for each other! 

8. Lyra / Will (His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman)
I'm still angry at Philip Pullman for that ending. 

9. Lena / Kostos (The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares)
Another couple that should have been together from the beginning. 

10. Holly / Jackson (Tempest by Julie Cross)
When a couple can't be together you can count on me hoping they end up together anyway!

What's your Top Ten Favorite Romances?

10 comments:

  1. Ah yes, I love Lena and Kostos. I read the Sisterhood books when I was about 12 years old and Lena and Kostos have always been one of my favorite couples <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, if only they were real. Why is real love often so sad?

    Here's ♥♥♥Love Stories I Love♥♥♥
    . I'd love to have you stop by and share your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked Lyra & Will too! I kind of love their ending, although it did make me very upset at the time. Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echo and Noah are so good together! I love how it wasn't insta-love at all, but was a hate then love relationship. I can't wait to see what will happen in Dare You To! :D
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list. :) Yay for Romione :)

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! Jacqueline & Lucas! I was going to put them on my list, but there were so many other couples that I loved more! But they were definitely a great couple :)
    And I have the same feelings about the end of His Dark Materials. It broke my heart! </3
    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completly agrre with Pushing the Limits and Easy. They where great relationships, I haven't read Spark yet, but I really want to do so soon.
    old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/02/top-ten-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! You mentioned many of my favs like Jacqueline/Lucas and Ron/Hermione.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I REALLY need to get to reading Pushing the Limits! I've heard nothing but glowing things about it. I also really should start Spark soon - I have a copy of it somewhere, and I think I'll really like it. And YES! Holly and Jackson! I forgot about them. Great list, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course Noah and Echo! And I agree with Jacqueline and Lucas as well. The rest I haven't read yet.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!