Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday Freebie


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday has another topic and different bloggers give their top ten. I love making lists, so here's mine for this week!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



I love the holidays! I'm spending this day with my family, but I couldn't resist making this TTT. I wish you all a very merry Christmas! I hope to make some time today to stop by other posts! It's a freebie week and I decided to do my favorite covers! They're not really in a particular order, only the first one. That's definitely my favorite!

This week's topic is 

Top Ten Tuesday Freebie
Favorite covers

Dance of Shadows (Dance of Shadows, #1)Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1)


1. Dance of Shadows
My favorite cover released this year! I love dancing and this cover is just so pretty! It beats most of the flyers for performances! I have an ARC of Dance of Shadows, but I still have to read it!


2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Another book I still have to read. But I'm in love with the US cover! I love the masks and the contrast between the black, white and blue. 


3. What's Left of Me
The first time I saw this cover I immediately knew I wanted to read the book! Just like the first books I still haven't, but it'll definitely happen in 2013!


Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1)Storm (Elemental, #1)


4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
When I first read the book I had the book with the old cover, so I was kind of used to it when this one was released. I had to get used to it, but I love it very much now! It's just as amazing as the story!

5. Unspoken
The copy I own has the UK cover, which I also love, but the American one is just so much prettier and special! You don't see many covers like this one! Like most books on this list: still have to read it! 

6. Storm
What can I say? I'm a sucker for hot guys ;). And it's one of my favorite series right now!

Unraveling (Unraveling, #1)Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)

7. Unraveling
This cover just makes me want to read this book. I can't really say why, but I love these kind of covers!


8. Unearthly
Oh look, another book I still want to read so badly! I will in 2013, I promise! For now, I just love staring at the cover. I want that dress!


Matched (Matched, #1)The Game (The Valley, #1)


9. Matched
I've read this book a pretty long time ago, I think it's almost two years ago. I've loved this cover ever since! I love the green color and the way the girl sits in the bubble. 

10. The Game
I know 'girl on cover' is pretty worn out, but I love how good this cover matches the story! That house is really creepy! 

What's your favorite cover? 
Link me up to your TTT freebie if you have one!

3 comments:

  1. Vrolijk Kerstfeest! :D

    Dance of shadows, what's left of me, Unspoken, I really like our list :) Great picks!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shatter Me is a really cool cover! And Daughter of Smoke and Bone goes w/ your blog :) I've never heard of Dance of Shadows, but wow love the idea of that cover! Really cool list! Thanks for stopping by my list!

    Michelle @ Pink Polka Dot Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should read Unearthly it is such an amazing series! It is my favourite angel series and although I am not a huge fan of angel books I love unearthly!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!