Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday has another topic and different bloggers give their top ten. I love making lists, so here's mine for this week!

This week topic is 

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me 



Here's my wish list for Santa! My actual list is A LOT longer, but I managed to make a Top Ten. I have been waiting to read these books for a while and I can't wait to do so! 





What's your Top Ten? Any books I need to add to my wish list?

7 comments:

  1. Unearthly :O You should definitely read that! It's one of my favorite paranormal/angel books. Haha. It's a really good novel, and so is Breathe. Great list =)

    Here's my TTT. =)

    Followed you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 was a good book! --Ooh, I want to read Reached too! --Hope you get something from your list this Christmas! --Have a Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh this is a REALLY good list!! :D I'm reading Reached right now and am ABSOLUTELY in love. Eve was a good book too! Venom, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, Breathe...all look so good!

    Hope you get all these wonderful books under your tree this Christmas!

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read
    My TTT: http://yearningtoread.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-wouldnt-mind.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, love the picks. I want these books as well :D

    Thanks for stopping by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unearthly is amazing! I read it at the beginning of the year and loved it. I hope you get it for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have several of these, but I haven't read them all yet. I did read Anna, Daughter and Unearthly and they are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna and Daughter of Smoke & Bone are MUST READS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!