Saturday, December 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (25)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Bloggers share what new books (physical or virtual) they got this week. I like getting new books and showing them. So here's my haul for this week! 

I turned 24 yesterday! Yay for celebrating my birthday! Not so yay because it's right after Christmas and the books I asked hadn't arrived yet :P. So instead of a long list of books I only bought (yes bought, but with a birthday discount!) one book this week. Maybe that's a good thing, because I need some serious working on my TBR pile. One of my goals for next year! 

Bought 


Plague (Gone, #4)Title: Plague

Author: Michael Grant
Published: April 5th, 2011 (Katherine Tegen Books)
Pages: 497
Series: Gone #4







What new books did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Haven't read this but have heard of it! Hope you enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to catch up with this series. I read the first book a while ago but I never purchased the rest of the series! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the first three books in this series and loved them. I'm hoping to read Plague soon. Happy reading!

    New follower!

    My STS
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2012/12/stacking-shelves-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the first one and loved it. And then I just got behind. I really need to finish this.

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely need to start Gone so I can catch up in this series!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!