Saturday, December 22, 2012

Fall Into Reading 2012 Wrap Up

On September 22nd I started my first reading challenge, Fall Into Reading 2012 hosted by Callapidder Day's. When I wrote my first post I got really enthusiastic about the amount of books I wanted to read (36 in total!). My goal was to lower my TBR pile with this challenge. If you only look at the list I wouldn't have completed this reading challenge! But I did read some of the books that were on my TBR pile for ages and that's what this challenge was really about for me.

So, looking back on the challenge I should have been more realistic with the list of books I made. I even put some books there I didn't even own (and some of them I still haven't bought). But I'm happy that through this challenge I've read some books I probably wouldn't have otherwise!
Participating in this challenge made me enthusiastic for more.

The books I read of the original list! I made some updates in the meantime, but I kept changing the list, so I decided to stay with the original one for the last post. I did lower my TBR pile, so I guess I reached my goal!

Read

  1. Easy by Tammara Webber
  2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  3. Tempest by Julie Cross
  4. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  5. Broken by A.E. Rought
  6. Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel
  7. Die For Me by Amy Plum
  8. The Goddess Test by Aimée Carter
  9. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
  10. Immortal City by Scott Speer
  11. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
  12. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  13. The Violet Fox by Clare C. Marshall
  14. Lies by Michael Grant


Haven't read yet

  1. Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
  2. Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh
  3. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  4. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  5. Abandon by Meg Cabot
  6. Bitten by Kelly Armstrong
  7. Hidden by Sophie Jordan
  8. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
  9. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
  10. Defiance by C.J. Redwine


Bought/Won during Fall Into Reading (haven't read these yet)

  1. Eve and Adam by Katherine Applegate & Michael Grant
  2. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
  3. Partials by Dan Wells
  4. Breathe by Sarah Crossan
  5. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

No own copy yet
  1. What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
  2. The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore
  3. Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan
  4. Eve by Anna Carey
  5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  6. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  7. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris

Did you participate in this reading challenge? Leave the link to your Wrap Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!