Monday, December 31, 2012

December Wrap Up



I can't believe 2012 is almost over already! December was a pretty good month. I didn't read as much as I would have liked, but I discovered some awesome books this month looking at your top somethings! I can't wait to read them all in 2013! And no we're on the topic, in general I can't wait for 2013 to get here and discover more awesome books! But first, here is my wrap up post for the last month this year. 

The stats
Read 8 | Reviewed 7 | Bought/Got 6

Reviews

This Month's Favorite
Easy

1 comment:

  1. You have read such awesome books, Helene! EASY is my second favorite book of 2012, right behind SANCTUM by Sarah Fine and right before PUSHING THE LIMITS. I really want to read Renegade, Losing Lila, and Die For Me.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!