Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Top Ten Books I'd Want On A Deserted Island


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday has another topic and different bloggers give their top ten. I love making lists, so here's mine for this week!

This week topic is 

Top Ten Books I'd Want On A Deserted Island

I'm cheating a bit this week, because almost all the books I want to take with me are series! And of course I want the complete series with me! They're all series I really love and some of them are on my reread list, like Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings and Stravaganza! And I wouldn't mind rereading the others at all! I picked on non fiction: Harry Potter Page to Screen. I just love flipping the pages and looking at all the beautiful pictures!



1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

2. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

3. Stravaganza by Mary Hoffman

4. His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman

5. The Elementals by Brigid Kemmerer












6. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

7. Sky Chasers by Amy Kathleen Ryan

8. Harry Potter Page to Screen by Bob McCabe

9. Ruby Red series by Kerstin Gier 

10. Benedict series by Joss Stirling


What books do you want on a deserted island?

200 followers GIVEAWAY (int)

12 comments:

  1. great picks.. love glow.. great one especially since youll be looking at the stars for forever! Check out our TTT ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Harry Potter! And I'm very curious about the Stravaganza series.

    TTT@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the Page to Screen Harry Potter book sounds awesome. I saw it at a bookstore once and it is huge with tons of awesome pictures. I would be entertained for hours, while I waited for the animals to fall in my traps (dinner time!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) i cheat all the time on TTT (of course you know now, thanks for visiting my TTT).. and i love your list.. Stravaganza series is something I should check out soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got really excited seeing the Benedict series on your list - I LOVE those books! I really want to get myself a copy of Page to Screen, I already know that I'll love it!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices!
    Page to Screen is definitely a must if you have it since it'd keep you entertained for hours! :)
    Thanks for checking out My TTT
    Samantha @ The Secret Life of a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these picks!
    I love Harry Potter Page to Screen :-)

    Thanks for a awesome list!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of the books on your list, lol. But there are some that I have on my wishlist. Like "Pushing Limits" & "Glow." Good list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! Harry Potter is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE Pushing the Limits... it was awesome and almost made my list! Harry Potter page to screen looks good too!! Thanks for stopping by My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list! I especially love 1, 5, 6, and 8. I think Harry Potter is in everyone's list (including mine :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some might think picking an entire series is cheating but I just think it's smart! Great choices. I love the Elemental series too - I hope when you're deserted on the island there's the completed series to read and not just the to novels and few novellas :P

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!