Thursday, November 29, 2012

2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge



The 2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge is hosted by Megan Likes Books and Auntie Spinelli Reads. I love taking part in the Fall Into Reading 2012 reading challenge, so I'm looking for some awesome reading challenges for next year. I'm a big fan of paranormal books, so of course I want to take part in this challenge! For all of the details and to sign up, just click on the button above!

The goal is to read one book featuring each of the following paranormal creatures. Each month one of the creatures will be featured:

  • January: Vampires
  • February: Angels/Nephilim
  • March: Fey
  • April: Demons
  • May: Aliens
  • June: Zombies
  • July: Witches and Wizards
  • August: Mermaids
  • September: Dragons
  • October: Ghosts
  • November: Werewolves/Shifters
  • December: Other (ie: sirens, unicorns, centaurs, timetravel etc.)

I haven't decided yet what books I'll read for this challenge. I have December to think about what Vampire book I'll read! If you have a recommendation please leave them in the comments! 



2 comments:

  1. I also joined this challenge! Perhaps you can find some titles on my list? :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlaine Harris and the Sookie Stackhouse series! So much better than True Blood (Alan Ball's vision diverges from the books ever since season two). I don't know if you can read thirteen books in one month, but I love the series. The final book comes out in May, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!