Friday, September 07, 2012

Mini review Fearless by Brigid Kemmerer


Fearless (Elemental, #1.5)Title: Fearless
Author: Brigid Kemmerer
Published: July 31st, 2012 (K Teen)
Pages: 59
Source: bought
Series: Elemental #1.5
Rating: 4 stars
Synopsis from Goodreads: Being a force of nature doesn’t keep you safe.
Hunter Garrity is used to watching his back. The kids at school sense something different about him. And they’re right.
Hunter has powers that have nothing to do with how hard he can throw a punch.
Maybe that’s what Clare Kasten is picking up. She’s shy, quiet, and intense, but she’s sought him out. There’s no telling what she wants from him.
But Hunter knows enough to sense a secret when it’s close. And getting close to Clare is a danger he’s ready to face… 

I love love love this series! And although this story features one of my least favorite characters I still really enjoyed reading it!

Hunter is the main character in this enovella. I never really liked him in Storm. He turns out a bit better in Spark, but it will never be my friend. 
I think he's a bit cold and although he cares about Becca, I never could shake the feeling he would turn 180 degrees. 

So this is Hunter's story, about his dead and uncle, but also why Hunter became the way he is. In general I like this kind of enovella's. They tell you so much more about a character. I came to like him even a bit better and I loved reading about his love interest. 

If you love this series, I definitely recommend reading this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!