Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (5)

Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book JourneyThis is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well. You never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I had a pretty busy week, so I only managed to finish one book, which is not much for my standards. I hope to catch up with my reading in the upcoming week!
Finished last week: 
    The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)

The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1) by Julie Kagawa

Currently reading:

Immortal City (Immortal City, #1)

Immortal City (Immortal City #1) by Scott Speer


Next read:

Dearly, Beloved (Gone With the Respiration, #2)The Violet Fox (The Violet Fox #1)Easy

Dearly, Beloved (Gone With the Respiration #2) by Lia Habel
The Violet Fox (The Violet Fox #1) by Clare C. Marshall
Easy by Tammara Webber

Have a great week and I hope to see you soon!

8 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about Easy! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Loved The Lost Prince and Dearly, Beloved! Enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to get to The Lost Prince this week too! I loved Dearly Beloved and want to get my hands on Easy too!
    Have a great week, and happy reading!
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearl Beloved seems to be getting a lot of good reviews. Hope you enjoy it as well as your other reads this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The book covers look amazing. Violet in particular caught my eye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havent even started the Julie Kagawa books yet! SIGH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you will like Easy :) It's cool! Never heard of the Violet Fox, looks a bit creepy but sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!