Monday, September 03, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (3)


Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book JourneyThis is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well. You never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I was in London for the first half of last week. I had a great time there, but haven't read much, only two books! I would have liked to read a lot more, but I'll catch up next week!
Finished last week: 
    VisibilityTot De Laatste Cent

Visibility by Sarah Neufeld
Tot de Laatste Cent (Bond Girl) by Erin Duffy

Currently reading:

Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1)
Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration #1) by Lia Habel

Next read:

One of these, I'm not sure yet which I'll chose:


DiSemblance Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2)

DiSemblance by Shanae Branham
Enshadowed (Nevermore #2) by Kelly Creagh


Have a great week and I hope to see you soon!

10 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I liked Dearly, Departed! A different spin to zombies and it was awesome! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That title word - Disemblance - intrigues me. I look for your review in coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, in London! Wish I could stop by London for a few days now and then!

    Enjoy your reads.

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some intriguing titles...all unfamiliar to me, but tempting. Visibility grabbed my attention. Enjoy your reading...and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful eye candy on your covers! (If I were in London, I probably wouldn't get ANY books read, so you did a lot better than I would have)! :)

    Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these books look good. I think two books in a week is great. I wish I could read more than I do. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How's Visibility? I was thinking of reading that book next.

    Thanks for dropping by my Monday meme report. =)

    Lei @ charmedlass: trifling thoughts under the radar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone has a good week planned :) Totally jealous!

    Have a lovely reading week! The Brunette Librarian's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearly, Departed has a pretty cover but I'm pretty weirded out by zombie romance... :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a great time in London and soaked up the London 2012 atomosphere!
    Looks like you have a great reading week ahead of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!