Saturday, September 01, 2012

August in Books

In this post I will show you what I read, got and reviewed in the past month. New in my post this month is the TBR pile for the next month. A list of books I want or still have to read.

I can't believe August is already over. I don't want summer to end! I thought I had a pretty good month in books, but I only read 10 books, including two novellas. It's quite a few, but I thought I had read more, so I was a bit disappointed. And I bought / got more books than I read, maybe I should put a rule up for that... My TBR pile is scary as it is!


The stats

Read 10 | Reviewed 8 | Bought/Got 12

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Reviews

Spark (Elemental, #2)Read

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Pledged by Gwynneth White
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer
Fearless by Brigid Kemmerer
The Lure of Shapinsay by Krista Holle
Spark by Brigid Kemmerer
Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Visibility by Sarah Neufeld 

CURRENTLY READING:

Tot de Laatste Cent (Bond Girl) by Erin Duffy


New books

Obsidian (Lux, #1)BOUGHT:

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Easy by Tammara Webber
Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
Snow White and the Huntsman by Lily Blake, Evan Daughtery, John Lee Hancock, Hossein Amini 


Dance of Shadows (Dance of Shadows, #1)
FOR REVIEW:

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
Tot de Laatste Cent (Bond Girl) by Erin Duffy
Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel
Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh



How was your month in books?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish I could read 10 books in a month! I think I read 5 in August. But I am a SLOW reader. I'll be interested to hear what you think about Dance of Shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good month - and read many of the books I want to try as well like Throne of Glass - glad to see you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, some really good books you have there :) Didn't you just love Pushing the Limits? It's one of my favorites this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!