Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (9)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week I'm waiting on 

What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang


Title: What's Left of Me
Author: Kat Zhang
Will be published on: September 18th, 2012 (Harper)
Pages: 356
Series: The Hybrid Chronicles #1
Synopsis from Goodreads: Eva and Addie started out the same way as everyone else—two souls woven together in one body, taking turns controlling their movements as they learned how to walk, how to sing, how to dance. But as they grew, so did the worried whispers. Why aren’t they settling? Why isn’t one of them fading? The doctors ran tests, the neighbors shied away, and their parents begged for more time. Finally Addie was pronounced healthy and Eva was declared gone. Except, she wasn't…
For the past three years, Eva has clung to the remnants of her life. Only Addie knows she’s still there, trapped inside their body. Then one day, they discover there may be a way for Eva to move again. The risks are unimaginable–hybrids are considered a threat to society, so if they are caught, Addie and Eva will be locked away with the others. And yet…for a chance to smile, to twirl, to speak, Eva will do anything.

This synopsis sounds so good! It something I haven't seen before and I really want a copy of this one! The cover is beautiful and I think it tells a lot about how the story will be. 

24 comments:

  1. Just so you know, I'm actually giving this away Here

    :)

    I have this on my shelf to be read and I can't wait! :D

    Here's what i'm waiting on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this one, I would love to get it. Great pick..
    New NetworkedBlog follower


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3369

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I got this for review last week and I'm planning on reading it soon. It sounds AWESOME.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend Ari just finished reading this and liked it. Great choice, I'm a new follower. Please check out my WoW!

    Also we're doing a giveaway of Maggie Stiefvater's Raven Boys. Entries close on the 26th.

    Thanks

    Anna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I can't wait for this one! :D
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. The synopsis DOES sound good. Can't wait for it either! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book sounds interesting. I've seen it around quite a lot lately. Great pick. I hope you like it when you get a chance to read it.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I'm dying for this one! Nice pick and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I NEED to get my hands on this! Thanks for stopping by! I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seeing this around a lot! Not sure if it is the read for me, but I have become extremely picky since my TBR mountains are taking over my room! Hope you love it when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one comes out soon, and I'm very excited! Great pick!!

    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books <--My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to read this one so badly!

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-20-fairest-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great pick! I lucked out at BEA and got to meet Kat and get a signed copy. I'm really looking forward to starting this one! Thanks so much for sharing and for stopping by <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I soooo can't wait to read this one!! Love the cover and the summary sounds entrancing. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  16. My Co-blogger picked this one last week! It sounds super good, great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have this book in my TBR list as well. Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've seen this book around, and it sounds really good! Great WoW! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This one is fabulous. I can't wait till it comes out!!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just read this one and it was really good! So weird to think what it would be like to have two people in one body! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great pick! I'm so excited to read this book, it sounds so good! I also love this cover, especially the colors.

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome WoW pick. I have been wanting to read this one too. It look really good. =] Thanks for sharing and visiting My WoW
    Michael @ The Bookshelf Review

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice pick. I think I saw a very positive review of this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes, I'm totally waiting for this one too! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!