Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (10)



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week I'm waiting on 

Eve and Adam by Katherine Applegate & Micheal Grant


Eve and AdamTitle: Eve and Adam
Author: Katherine Applegate & Micheal Grant
Will be published on: October 2nd, 2012 (Feiwel & Friends)
Pages: 304
Synopsis from Goodreads: Sixteen-year-old Evening Spiker lives an affluent life in San Francisco with her mother, EmmaRose, a successful geneticist and owner of Spiker Biotech. Sure, Evening misses her father who died mysteriously, but she’s never really questioned it. Much like how she’s never stopped to think how off it is that she’s never been sick. That is, until she’s struck by a car and is exposed to extensive injuries. Injuries that seem to be healing faster than physically possible. 
While recuperating in Spiker Biotech’s lush facilities, she meets Solo Plissken, a very attractive, if off-putting boy her age who spent his life at Spiker Biotech. Like Evening, he’s never questioned anything... until now. Solo drops hints to Evening that something isn’t right, and Emma-Rose may be behind it. Evening puts this out of her mind and begins her summer internship project: To simulate the creation of the perfect boy. With the help of Solo, Evening uncovers secrets so big they could change the world completely.

I might pre-order this book, wait impatiently until October 2nd, sit guard next to my mail box and not leave my spot until I have this book in my hands. And than read it! 
Every time I see this book I want to scream. This is going to be so amazing I just know it! 

26 comments:

  1. This book sounds great. I just got it on Netgalley and I cannot wait to start it. Nice pick!

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I just love those books that make us stalk the mailman. This one sounds like an awesome sci fi and the cover is just so cool!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover of this is so cool! It's been on my TBR list for a while now :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I can't wait to read this one! It looks fantastic! Great pick =)

    Check out our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adam and Eve, it sounds interesting. Great pick. I can't wait for it to come out. I hope you enjoy it when you get a chance to read it.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds very interesting. I was lucky to snag a copy on Netgalley last week. Just need to read a few before I can read it. Great pick, I love stalking the mailbox even the mailmen know to knock the door when I have books =D
    Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book sounds so intriguing! I want to read it too!

    Here's my WoW.

    Ashley
    #booknerd

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds really interesting! I love all the names, they're all so weird and unique!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ~New follower~

    -Laura
    What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read this one too! :] Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! This one sounds super interesting :O Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read this one! It sounds sooo good! Great pick! :D

    My WoW post! 


    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting pick. I like the sound of Eve and Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to pre-order books and impatiently wait for them! Adam & Eve might be one I'll pre-order as well because it sounds like something I'd enjoy. Such an interesting concept!
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choice! I am REALLY looking forward to reading this one too :-) Thanks for sharing.

    SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pick. I rec'vd it a few days ago. i cant wait to start it. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3556

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got it thorugh netgalley, maybe if you request you get it =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been seeing this one around a lot. Not sure if I want to read it though. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pick. Sounds very interesting. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Reading this one soon! Great pick! I love sci-fi :)

    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lol,I sometimes feel that way about books too. October's now less than two months away, so not too much longer to wait :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am running to request this one :) thanks

    Tammy here is my wow http://loveyabooksforever.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-house-of-night.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't wait to read this one! I've only read Gone by Michael Grant, but I really want to pick up the rest of his series. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great pick! I'm really looking forward to reading this one too. It sounds so good!

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ooooh, I'm so glad I got this one from Netgalley! Can't wait to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm waiting on this one too! Great pick. Thanks for stopping by!

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!