Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Top Ten Book Romances That I Think Would Make It In The Real World

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday has another topic and different bloggers give their top ten. I love making lists, so here's mine for this week!

This week topic is 
Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World



What's a book without a good romance? Call me shallow, but I like a story better when there's also (some) romance in it. The following couples are my top ten romances who would make it in the real world, well according to me that is. Most of them are my favorite couples in the book world! 

1. Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter)
My favorite couple! How sad would our world be without Ron and Hermione being together. I read the first four books in a row and after that I had to wait for the releases and every time the gossip about if Ron and Hermione would get together got bigger and bigger. It's one of my favorite moments in the entire series. 

2. Arianna and Luciano (Stravaganza)
I love this series and love Arianna and Luciano even more! From the start it was clear that they would be together and although they had their difficulties they go through it and came out better! I really admire them for it.

3. Angela and Alex (I Heart)
Angela and Alex are so amazing together! And he's in a band! I mean, how cool? I know, probably not as much as I would like it to be. But I think they proved they would make it in the real world!

4. Lena and Kostos (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)
From the four girls I always admired Lena the most. I always had to cry if she broke up again with Kostos and then I would start screaming at my book when she tried to get back together with him. But in the end I was really happy with their ending. (A bit vague, to avoid the spoilers!)

5. Lucy and Daniel (Fallen)
So again I won't put spoilers here, but I love the ending of Rapture! The most beautiful part of their relationship. It made me a bit jealous! And I'm sure they're relationship would work in the real world!

6. Sky and Zed (Benedict)
The idea of soul mates is so beautiful! I'm a romantic and wouldn't mind it happening in real life. Their relationship is so strong, of course they would make it. 

7. Rose and Dimitri (Vampire Academy)
After Dimitri going all bad and then good again, but rejecting Rose it's hard to imagine they wouldn't make it. 

8. Jacinda and Will (Firelight)
After finishing book two I really hope Jacinda and Will get their chance to be together! And if they do I'm sure they the real world wouldn't scare them!

9. Juliette and Adam (Shatter Me)
After some chapters I believed Adam was the bad guy and I hated it! Adam is such a bad ass but at the same time sweet guy! Juliette would be crazy to let him go!

10. Beauty and Will (The Curse Girl)
In this retelling of Beauty and The Beast the MC's can't stand each other, but in the end they got together and just like every other fairy tale they live happily ever after. I like to believe that's possible in real life!

So that's it for me this week. What's your Top Ten?

16 comments:

  1. Awww, Lena + Kostos! I completely forgot about them! I felt the same way about their relationship, I loved him and then...when all that stuff happened (vague to avoid spoilers!), it was quite emotional. But I agree, I like how it all ended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron and Hermione are so perfect! I don't know why I didn't add them to my list. Fantastic choices!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our world would be so sad without Ron and Hermione. :) I'm glad they made it on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I haven't read most of the Harry Potter books, and even I can accept that the world needs Ron and Hermione.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm the only one in the world who forgot to include Ron and Hermione. They so should have been on my list along with Harry and Ginny. Great list! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to see Arianna and Luciano on someone's list, they're on mine too. I can't help but think they're just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome top ten! I definitely agree with Ron & Hermione. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Luce and Daniel... YES! I definitely agree about the ending to their relationship it was amazing and don't worry... I'm a bit jealous as well.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I haven't read very many of these books but I really need to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list! :) I though about putting Rose and Dimka too, but I changed my mind and haven't put paranormal books.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list - totally agree on Ron and Hermione :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay ron and hermione! Also, love Rose and Dimitri!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, love Ron/Hermione and Lena/Kostos (Lena was totally my favorite, too!). :) Those are the only books from your list that I've read so far, though.

    Thanks for stopping by my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved how Kostos and Lena ended up too... and I actually really appreciated how messed up their relationship was. They both had a lot they had to get through before they could be happy together.

    I'm determined to read the Vampire Academy series. I've seen a lot of Rose and Dimitri on lists...

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a good TTT :). There is some of my favorite couples in your post.
    Lena and Kostos <3. Lena is my favorite in the series too ! I've read the last book Sisterhood Everlasting this summer (the french translation just came out) and that book was so heartbreaking !
    Rose and Dimitri <3 I think it's my favorite couple ever since VA is my favorite YA series. I can't wait to read the novella about these two in Russia :p.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!