Saturday, July 07, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (2)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Bloggers share what new books (physical or virtual) they got these week. This is the first week that I'm participating! I like getting new books and showing them. So here's my haul for this week! 

Bought


Author: Ruth Warburton
Published: July 5th, 2012 (Hodder Children's Books)
Pages: 304
Series: Winter Trilogy #2


I finished A Witch in Winter last week and I loved it (see my review here). I can't wait to start in the second book! Review will be going up soon. 








Author: Lindsey Kelk
Published: June 7th, 2012 (Harper)
Pages: 366
Series: I Heart #5



I really like the I Heart-series by Lindsey Kelk and I'm happy there's a new book. Perfect book for the summer.










TitleNevermore
Author: Kelly Creagh
Published: August 31st, 2010 (Atheneum)
Pages: 543
Series: Nevermore #1



This book has been on my wish list for ages and now I finally bought it. And now the next challenge: reading it as soon as possible!









Author: Mary Hoffman
Published: July 5th, 2012 (Bloomsbury)
Pages: 368
Series: Stravaganza #6



I think I made it pretty clear that I'm a huge Stravaganza fan, and that I can't wait to read this book. It was because of this one that I actually sat at home waiting for the mail man, I wanted to read it so badly!







Title: Rapture
Author: Lauren Kate
Published: June 21st, 2012 (Doubleday Childrens)
Pages: 400
Series: Fallen #4


The endings of a series makes me happy and sad at the same time. I want to know how it will end with Luce and Daniel, but on the other end I don't want the series to be finished. But I'm glad Rapture is finally here.






For review



TitleOtherkin
Author: Nina Berry
Published: July 31st, 2012 (K Teen)
Pages: 
Series: Otherkin #1

The synopsis for Otherkin sounds interesting, so I'm really curious if I will like it!










Author: Sarah J. Maas
Published: August 7th, 2012 (Bloomsbury USA Children's)
Pages: 416
Series: Throne of Glass #1

I heard so many good things about this book, I'm really happy that I got a review copy! And I love the cover, it's so beautiful. 

What's your haul this week?









27 comments:

  1. Pretty great haul of books :D I've heard nothing but great things about Throne of glass.
    I heart London looks really good :D
    Thanks for stopping by my blog,new follow BTW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul, I have been wanting so badly to read the Fallen series, maybe I will someday. A Witch in love sounds like something I would love I need to check that out.

    Thanks for stopping by, Happy Reading and have a nice Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of Throne of Glass! I have Rapture on my Kindle but I'm kind of really reluctant to start with because I haven't had very good luck with the Fallen series to begin with. I hope you enjoy it though!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reviewed Otherkin and Throne of Glass as well, and both of them are FANTASTIC! Some of the favorites I've ever gotten for review. Some of the others look cool, but I've never heard of them! Thanks for adding to the TBR pile! :D

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently reading Throne of Glass this week. Its actually very good. Come visit me too...

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Throne of Glass is brilliant! Otherkin looks interesting I will have to reserch it!

    Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many amazing book covers!! I'll have to check out a few of them :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Aislynn @ Stitch Read Cook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have A Witch in Love, planning to start tomorrow. Wasn't book 1 ace?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard good things about Rapture, and the rest all have such gorgeous covers. I've not looked them up, but Rapture's on my 'to look into' list
    Thanks for stopping by YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeep Throne of Glass! Jealous! I can't wait to read that one :) I've heard nothing but AMAZING things about it! Enjoy!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting my post!
    Your haul is great & I love the way your post is set up.
    I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books you got there!!! I LOVED Throne of Glass! I keep recommending it to everyone i see lol And Im reading book 2 in Nevermore series so I'm excited to see what happens cuz I liked book 1! Enjoy!

    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/07/book-haul-full-of-books-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy Throne of Glass more than I did. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice haul and you have Throne of Glass! Lucky. I really want to read that book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Books!!! I also have nevermore! it sounds good, but i havent had time to read it yet. Throne of glass sounds amazing!
    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  16. Currently reading THrone of Glass and loving it! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice list of books this week. City of Swords looks so good (based off of the cover). I will have to look it up on GR.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got Otherkin for review too :) I hope you like Throne of Glass. I found it a bit mehh. I really wanna know what you think of Nevermore!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great book haul, I still haven't read Nevermore either, and it sounds really interesting. You got Throne of Glass, this book has been on my tbr list for months, I can't wait until it releases, it sounds so interesting plus I love the cover, it's my most favourite colour, it's so hard for me to resist books that have a blue and or purple cover, but I don't buy books just because I love the cover.


    Here's my weekly book haul: Saturday on the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhh, you have Nevermore! I'm so jealous, I've been dying for that book! Its a good thing you just got it now, so the wait for Enshadowed won't be so long! :) And wow, Throne of Glass! I've been wanting that too! Enjoy your great books!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i heart london looks like my kind of book! nevermore is fantastic. i hope you enjoy it as much as i did. happy reading :)

    our "stacking the shelves" post.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't read any, but I love the covers, I hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nevermore looks and sounds amazing! :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Throne of glass & nevermore, great! I still need to read A witch in winter. The covers are pretty :)

    Happy reading!
    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/07/showcase-sunday-7-mixed.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm reading Throne of Glass now and its turning out to be a wonderful book. I want more already.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  26. After seeing I heart London I had to add I heart New York (book 1) to my TBR list. It looks really cute. Rapture and Throne of Glass are ones I really want to read soon too! Thanks for stopping by!

    Kathryn @ Clean Teen Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!