Sunday, June 03, 2012

May in books

Every month I will show you what I read, got and reviewed this month.

May was a good month for me in books. First of all I finally found the time to really work on my blog. I love to talk about the books I've read and got, so for me this is a perfect way to express myself.
I've read some great books this month. I am currently rereading Harry Potter, I don't think I will ever get enough of this series. I only have to read the seventh, but I haven't got around to that yet. The biggest surprise for me this month was The Curse Girl. It's a retelling of Beauty and the Beast, and so beautiful! Review will be up soon.
I am also really happy with the books I got. Four of them I already read (ignoring my tbr-pile). I hope to be reading the others soon.   

Reviews


Read

Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling
Slated - Teri Terry
Vrees - Lauren DeStefano
The Curse Girl - Kate Avery Ellison
Vanish - Sophie Jordan
Sevenster - Alexandra Penrhyn Lowe

Currently reading:

Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick

New books

Bought:

Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
The Lying Game - Sarah Shepard
Immortal Beloved - Cate Tiernan
The Curse Girl - Kate Avery Ellison

For review:

Sevenster - Alexandra Penrhyn Lowe
Glitch - Heather Anastasiu

Gifts:

The Fame Game - Lauren Conrad
De IJzerkoning - Julia Kagawa
Style Yourself

How was your month in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!